Welcome to St. Patrick’s Roman Catholic Church
Pastor: Fr. Vijay Martin
Secretary: Suzanne Hunter
Mass Times Are:
- Weekday Masses:
- Monday to Saturday 9:00 a.m. in the Church
- Weekend Masses:
- Saturday – 5:00 p.m.
- Sunday – 8:30 a.m. & 10:30 a.m.
- Eucharistic Adoration:
- Before Weekday Masses
- First Friday of the Month After Morning Mass
- Community Breakfast:
- Sunday, February 11th after 8:30 and 10:30 Masses
- Bacon, Sausage, Toast, Eggs, Tea, Coffee, Juice
- Everyone is welcome
- Cost is $5.00 per person / Children under 5 are free
- The Celebration’s Started – Christmas CD:
- “It is Christmas every time you let God love others through you.” (Saint Mother Teresa)
- Proceeds from this CD will go directly to the St. Patrick’s Building Fund to support planned renovations to make our church accessible to all.
- CDs will be available after Sunday Masses
Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org or 905-765-2279
- Accessibility Project Updates:
- Sacrament of First Holy Communion:
- There will be a meeting for parents, from both schools, on Wednesday, November 8th, at 7 pm in the Church.
- Celebration of the Sacrament of First Holy Communion for St. Patrick’s will be on April 15th, 2018
- Celebration of the Sacrament of First Holy Communion for Notre Dame will be on April 22nd, 2018
- Sacrament of Confirmation:
- There will be a meeting for parents of all Confirmandi, from both schools, on Thursday, November 9th, at 7 pm in the Church.
- Celebration of the Sacrament of Confirmation will be April 7th, 2018
- Foundation for the Future Capital Campaign Initiatives for 2016/17:
- 1. Specific donation envelopes available in the pews or at the back of the church.
- 2. A cash lottery. There will be twelve (12) monthly draws for a cash prize of $1,000.00 each month starting on January 14th, 2017. Each ticket gives you 12 chances to win $1000. A winning ticket once it is drawn is no longer eligible to win in a future draw.
- 3. Foundation for the Future Meeting – January 19th – 7 PM – St. Patrick’s Church – All are Welcome. Please click here for more information
- Letter from Father Mario
- Parish Response to Questions Raised at Jan 19th Meeting – Updated March 23rd 2017
- Accessibility Fundraising Committee(AFC) Grant Research Information March 2017
- Foundation for the Future December 16th Bulletin Insert
- Accessibility Fundraising Committee(AFC) Announcement Sept 2016
- Accessibility Fundraising Committee(AFC) FAQ Revised
- Income Statement – June 2016 – Page1
- Income Statement – June 2016 – Page2